[Xcb] webmaster

Florent Monnier fmonnier at linux-nantes.fr.eu.org
Tue May 9 06:14:40 PDT 2006

Hi, this message is for the webmaster,

On this page: http://xcb.freedesktop.org/wiki/
there is a link on { tutorial } which leads to:
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xcb;a=tree;f=xcb/doc/tutorial
where it seems there is a problem, since when I select
index.html>blob  the page have to be read in html source code.
I've tryed to get it with lynx --dump > p.html  but then it's hard because of
the line number, and when I try a vertical selection in vim to remove those
it does not succed because there are line break where there are no
line-number at the begining.
I have also tryed a copy-past from konq to kedit but it has overflow the ram
buffer and freezed everthing, so ... as you see not easy to access this
page :-)

++ best regards