[Xcb] 1.0 release this evening

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Thu Nov 23 11:57:03 PST 2006

Hey folks,

Josh and I think XCB is quite ready for a final 1.0 release. It's gotten
a lot of testing lately by way of Xlib/XCB, and yet the last two
correctness bug-fixes were on October 7th and September 13th: there
simply hasn't been much to fix.

So we're releasing this evening. If we've missed an issue that you feel
is critical, please let us know, y'know, soonish. We believe we've
addressed everything in Bugzilla that needed to block this release.

/me wanders off to food and family, not necessarily in that order.

--Jamey