[Xcb] Re: [Xcb-commit] configure.ac src

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Tue Nov 28 10:55:18 PST 2006

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 10:44:02AM +0100, Vincent Torri wrote:
> I've attached a patch. Does it look good enough ?

Sure, it looks great! One minor change though. I think you just want to
use HAVE_CHECK rather than introducing build_tests. Admittedly it'll
then say "true" instead of "yes", but you can change how HAVE_CHECK is
defined if you care. There's nothing magic about which string it uses.

> +build_tests="no"
> +if test "x${HTML_CHECK_RESULT}" = "xtrue" ; then
> +    build_tests="yes"
> +fi

So I don't think you need the above, and

> +echo "    Build unit tests....: ${build_tests}"

This should just say HAVE_CHECK.

Feel free to commit.

--Jamey