[Xcb] evas works !

Vincent Torri vtorri at univ-evry.fr
Wed Oct 4 11:53:27 PDT 2006

Hello,

I've ported evas to the new api. There is no problem with that new api.

For those who don't read commits, I've ported the tutorial to the new api
(I've also added a section about cursors, colors in code (see section 6))

During that port, I've seen some problems with the conversion tool. See
the comments of the commit

I wanted to port cairo, but the problem is the compilation of xcb_reply.
(cairo uses the util libs). Jamey, if you can fix that, that would be
great :) (I have no idea on how to fix it)

I've remarked that CIA does not report commits (in the new repositories)
on IRC. Does someone know how to fix that ?

Finally, any ideas when RC2 will be released (what needs to be done, for
example) ?

regards

Vincent