[Xcb] [patch] Define and use the opcode numbers.

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Sat Oct 14 19:57:11 PDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 03:12:09PM -0400, Zephaniah E. Hull wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 12:41:22PM -0700, Jamey Sharp wrote:
> > We were actually waiting on you to produce a new version of your patch.
> > :-) Since we've had the renaming, I'd like to hear what you think the
> > names of these constants should be now; and Josh had raised a minor XSLT
> > issue we'd like you to fix too.
>
> Er, oops. :)

No problem. :-)

Your patch looks fine to me! The XCB_<ext>_<reqname> naming scheme
doesn't currently cause any name collisions, so I guess we'll go with
it. I've committed and pushed your patch, and closed the bug report.

So when can we expect xserver to switch over to using the xcb headers?
:-)

--Jamey