[Xcb] XCB is under what license, required for building RPM

"आशीष शुक्ल \"Wah Java !! "आशीष शुक्ल \"Wah Java !!
Mon Oct 9 13:53:00 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to build RPMs "libxcb" and "xcb-proto" for "Fedora Extras". There is
a "License" field in the RPM .spec file (required for building RPMs) where I
need to put the name of the license under which this package is available. I'm
confused, the license looks like BSD license, but I'm not sure.

So, I request authors to clarify this ?

Thanks in advance
Ashish Shukla
--
Ashish Shukla "Wah Java !!"
आशीष शुक्ल

  ,= ,-_-. =.  webpages: http://wahjava.googlepages.com
 ((_/)o o(\_)) weblog: http://wahjava.wordpress.com
  `-'(. .)`-'  PGP: BBA9 AD7D BA71 61EB BE46 8CF5 E44A C663 A03F 4261
      \_/