[Xcb] xcb icccm updates

Vincent Torri vtorri at univ-evry.fr
Sun Apr 1 12:16:45 PDT 2007

Hey,

I would like to update the icccm util lib. More precisely:

0) formatting (because of renaming, there are a lot of misaligned
parameters of functions). Not a great stuff, though

1) NumWMHintsElements renamed to NUM_WM_HINTS_ELEMENTS

2) wm_hints_is_xu_hint renamed to wm_hints_is_xurgency_hint. Maybe a space
is needed between x and urgency. I don't really know.

3) I would like to add xcb or XCB for the namespace. What do you think ?

There is maybe something else that I need for ecore_xcb, but I can't
remember (and maybe it's about netwm...)

I wait for your answers

Vincent