[Xcb] XCB_CW_OVERRIDE_REDIRECT strange behavior.

Stanislaw Jesmanowicz stan at Jesmanowicz.com
Sun Apr 8 05:34:12 PDT 2007

Hello,

Yes, when I set override_redirect to 1 (true), then I cannot rely on
focus from window manager.
Can I set focus on that window while  XCB_ENTER_NOTIFY occurs ?
I was trying xcb_set_input_focs() call, but no success so far.
The whole thing I am doing just to get full screen window, with no
decorations.

Regards,
Stan