[Xcb] ecore xcb is working

Vincent Torri vtorri at univ-evry.fr
Sun Apr 8 09:55:29 PDT 2007

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007, Jeremy A. Kolb wrote:

>> just a small mail to say that I have finally successfully port ecore_x to
>> xcb. There are some missing parts, though (like all the utf8 and other
>> translation functions of Xlib), but ecore_evas with xcb is working well.
>
> That's awesome Vincent!   Do you have any preliminary benchmarks? ;)

No, not yet. I was so happy that it works almost immediatly. I thought I
would have needed a wekk to make ecore_evas test working. On the other
hand, it's only the 4th port of ecore that I write. So there is some
experience behind me :D

It's not perfect, of course, but it is done, now. We'll see what raster
think about it.

Vincent