[Xcb] mem leak with ecore_xcb
Barton C Massey
bart at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Apr 11 15:15:56 PDT 2007
In message <Pine.LNX.4.64.0704112027450.16784 at grozny.maths.univ-evry.fr> you wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Barton C Massey wrote:
> > In message <Pine.LNX.4.64.0704111140420.26273 at grozny.maths.univ-evry.fr> you wrote:
> >> ==31763== 24 bytes in 1 blocks are still reachable in loss record 2 of 3
> >> ==31763== at 0x401A6F0: malloc (vg_replace_malloc.c:149)
> >> ==31763== by 0x4494E6C: XauFileName (AuFileName.c:67)
> > I committed a fix to this one a little while back, in the
> > case where XauFileName() is called from inside libXau().
> > Make sure you have the latest XCB: if it still shows the
> > problem, please set a breakpoint in XauFileName and get me a
> > stack backtrace...
> I have a quite recent source code of xcb (my libXau is quite old, on the
> other hand).
Sorry, you're right. I misspoke. Make sure you have the
latest *libXau*. From the backtrace this looks like the bug
I fixed; now you need to update the library I fixed it
Sorry for the confusion.
More information about the Xcb