[Xcb] only one type of iterator available for xcb_xv_list_image_formats

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Thu Apr 12 19:04:17 PDT 2007

On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 12:33:03PM +0100, Christoph Pfister wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Christoph! Sorry I didn't notice your mail for a while...

> Unlike for e.g. xcb_format_t where you have xcb_setup_pixmap_formats,
> xcb_setup_pixmap_formats_length and xcb_setup_pixmap_formats_iterator
> there's only xcb_xv_list_image_formats_format_length and
> xcb_xv_list_image_formats_format_iterator.
>
> What about xcb_xv_list_image_formats_format ?

Looks like a bug in the code generator. Normally, <list> elements in a
<struct> (like ImageFormatInfo) mean that struct is variable-length and
can only support iterators. However, both <list>s in ImageFormatInfo are
fixed-length, so the entire <struct> is fixed-length and *can* support
direct array access.

Now, if you would like to fix c-client.xsl, and/or file a bug report for
us to check after the Python code generator is written, that'd be
great... :-)

--Jamey