[Xcb] On the python generator and other things

Thomas Hunger hto at arcor.de
Thu Apr 19 15:23:42 PDT 2007

> By DBE do you mean the double buffering extension?  If so then I
Ah yes.  There was a thread about double buffering here:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xcb/2006-August/001854.html

Can someone change the note at the end of this page (maybe remove it
entirely)?
http://xcb.freedesktop.org/wiki/XcbNotes

> believe it's been deprecated in favor of... something.  I was told
> not to write a spec for it since they were trying to kill it.  I
> believe either keithp or ajax told me that on #xorg a while back.
> I don't remember the replacement off the top of my head.

Sorry to bugger:  could you please grep your irc logs for the
conversation?  I cannot find a public #xorg log.

Tom