[Xcb] iterator .rem member

Vincent Torri vtorri at univ-evry.fr
Fri Feb 9 04:41:02 PST 2007

Hey,

as it breaks API (there's no specific function to retrieve it, you have
to access that member), I would say that it's too late. Maybe a function
can be added, like xcb_***_iterator_remaining_item_count or something like
that.

also, once you get it, it's not a big deal to use it. It's always the same
use (see the codes in xcb-util, for example). And as xcb will not be
generally used (I think), but through toolkits or graphic libs, it's not
really important, imho.

regards

Vincent