[Xcb] Nested XLockDisplay

Elias Naur elias.naur at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 02:01:05 PST 2007

Hi Barton,

I'm already using the latest development version of Xrandr fetched
with git. I'm also using the git version of libXext since that seems
to be in the backtrace of the assertion error. The error is still
there. Is it possible one of you guys could try my small test case so
see if I've done anything wrong?

 - elias