[Xcb] Re: Will you draw us a logo?

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Mar 5 22:47:40 PST 2007

The kitty looks perfect to me!  I've stuck it at
http://xcb.freedesktop.org/wiki/KittyLogo for folks to poke
at, though I haven't linked that page in yet.

I'm guessing the JCB in question is the British J.C. Bamford
excavators (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._C._Bamford)?  If
not, I'm lost for the reference :-).  It is a nice reference
for a piece of X infrastructure---thanks for the idea!

As I said before, we plan to release your work under the MIT
License (attached, although probably not necessary) which
basically makes it free for any purpose.  Assuming this is
OK with you, please respond here and say "yes, this is OK"
so that we have a record of it.

Again, thanks hugely on behalf of the XCB team.

	Bart