[Xcb] Python X11 encoder/decoder based on XCB

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon May 7 21:36:20 PDT 2007

Very cool.  Thanks much for sharing this.

Being too lazy to download the code right now :-), what did
you do about reading the XCB protocol definitions?  Did you
do your own parser etc?  I ask because we have a Google
Summer of Code student working on Python code to read these
things, and I'm sure he'll be interested :-).

Looks like fun.  Let us know if we can help.

	Bart