[Xcb] Committing to xcb?

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Thu May 17 23:46:30 PDT 2007

You know, sometimes we just screw up.

My sincere apologies---I apparently missed this whole thread
a couple of weeks ago.  I'm not sure what happened with my
email; I only noticed it just now while looking for
something else.

Matthias, we're truly happy to have you join the committers.
Thanks.  Again, my apologies for the screwup, for which I'll
take full responsibility.

All: If Jamey and I seem unresponsive, we may just be
screwed up.  Bug keithp at keithp.com or someone, and try to
help us pull our OSes out of our private partitions, as it
were.  I hesitate to post my cellphone number here, but I'll
do it if folks think it is a good idea.  Certainly many of
you have it, and shouldn't be *at all* shy about using it.

A third time, my apologies.

	Bart