[Xcb] cannot compile libxcb-0.9.93 (libxslt-1.1.20)

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Sun Sep 9 20:52:30 PDT 2007

On 9/8/07, amdfanatyk <amdfanatyk at wp.pl> wrote:
> Jamey Sharp pisze:
> > On 9/7/07, amdfanatyk <amdfanatyk at wp.pl> wrote:
> >> /usr/bin/xsltproc: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libexslt.so.0:
> >> undefined symbol: xsltLocalVariablePush
> >
> > I don't know what causes this error, but I hope you'll find it goes away
> > when you have current versions of libxcb and xcb-proto.
>
> It still occurs. With libxslt-1.1.14 it wasn't working too.

I've just tested with Debian's 1.1.19 and 1.1.21 packages of libxslt1.1
and xsltproc, with no problems. There were a variety of bugs in libxslt
in 1.1.18 and 1.1.19, but I don't think any of those bugs caused the
output you're seeing. Your problem looks more like mismatched versions
of xsltproc and libxslt, or some other libxslt installation problem.

--Jamey

p.s. Please don't address issues like these only to me--include the
mailing list. I'm unfortunately prone to neglecting my e-mail.