[Xcb] Connecting to an X Server

Thien-Thi Nguyen ttn at gnuvola.org
Wed Aug 6 04:28:33 PDT 2008

() Barton C Massey <bart at cs.pdx.edu>
() Wed, 06 Aug 2008 00:56:46 -0700

   Honestly, we both take them seriously and appreciate them
   greatly!  We just (a) are way behind, and (b) need to make
   sure that we know what we're doing before we make changes.

No worries, i was just feeling a little down (publically).
I know it's difficult managing all the bits that float around.

   Thanks much for your help and contributions.

Since the xproto repo is relatively small and stable, i'm
considering cloning it and publishing my repo.  That way,
instead of mailing patches, i can say "please pull from...".
WDYT?  Would that offend any xproto hackers?  (I ask because
some project maintainers consider such behavior "forking"
and "undesirable".)

thi