[Xcb] xcb_parse_display and _xcb_open on Mac OS X

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 14:07:25 PDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Barton C Massey <bart at cs.pdx.edu> wrote:

> Weird.  It looks like we should have an ifdef LAUNCHD
> special case in the XCB code proper as well, but I can't see
> any.  Want to put in a patch and test it?

I have a patch that looks like it works for me.  I'm having trouble
testing my changes to 'configure.ac' - I get errors in other parts of
the file:

$ bash autogen.sh
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: running: glibtoolize --copy
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf
configure.ac:51: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_RESULT
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1
<<<<<

Has anyone run into this before on MacOS 10.5?  Or anywhere else?

Thanks,
Antoine