[Xcb] New Xcb user

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Aug 18 16:29:16 PDT 2008

I'm afraid the tutorial you found, plus the examples (of
varying quality) in the xcb/demo repository, are pretty much
what we have right now.  It would be nice to improve upon
this substantially, but we haven't yet done so.

The only good news is that if you understand X and the X
protocol at all, then once you get a very few basics figured
out doing it with XCB usually involves doing "the obvious
thing"...

	Bart