[Xcb] Developer mad at libx11-xcb

Kris Maglione jg at suckless.org
Sun Feb 3 14:16:53 PST 2008

On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 12:39:34AM -0800, Barton C Massey wrote:
>Thanks for checking.  I can't imagine what the problem is
>anyhow. :-) Let me think about it and dig around in the code
>a bit, and hopefully I or someone else here can figure it
>out.

It seems that this is my fault. I was using F_SETFL instead of
F_SETFD (which was, incidentally, also leaving my filesystem
socket open throughout a whole process tree). I still don't
understand why this broke Xlib-xcb and not XF86 Xlib, though.

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks,
--
Kris Maglione

Real programmers print only clean compiles,
fixing all errors through the terminal.

PGP: http://suckless.org/~jg/pubkey.pgp
SHA1 (pubkey.pgp) = 2d464f9dbb186bee6f4faa88e2f6c5802bcfd935