[Xcb] Developer mad at libx11-xcb

Kris Maglione jg at suckless.org
Sat Feb 2 12:13:16 PST 2008

On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 11:58:57AM -0800, Brandon Philips wrote:
>I saw this commit come across a list I am on.  Kris is mad at xcb but I
>don't know enough about xcb or libx11 to help him.  :D

Hm, people seldom take my grumblings so seriously. For the
record, I intend to dump Xlib in favor of xcb as soon as I have
some alternative to Xlib fontsets (and some sane method of
reading text properties as UTF-8 without any fuss).

--
Kris Maglione

Assumption is the mother of all screw-ups.

PGP: http://suckless.org/~jg/pubkey.pgp
SHA1 (pubkey.pgp) = 2d464f9dbb186bee6f4faa88e2f6c5802bcfd935