[Xcb] Wiki Links on http://xcb.freedesktop.org/

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Jun 23 16:49:42 PDT 2008

I sent a note to sitewranglers about this problem a couple
of weeks ago, but haven't heard anything back.  Hopefully we
can get the links fixed automatically rather than
manually... If not, we'd love to have your help with this.
We'd also love to have your help on the tutorial, and any
doc fixes you have---thanks much!

	Bart