[Xcb] Missing copyright notices

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Thu Mar 27 21:28:59 PDT 2008

This message acknowledges that I, Jamey Sharp
<jamey at minilop.net>, am the original author of the following
files in the XCB util repository, checked against commit
66728b2d13f3eee94230038c8f8eb236c20b9525 of Jan 28, 2008:

Makefile.am
configure.ac
autogen.sh
atom/*
event/*
icccm/*
property/*
reply/*
wm/*

I give my permission for a copyright notice naming me as the
author to be added to these files.

This list does not include aux, image, or keysyms. I've made
minor contributions to these, mostly in the form of patch
review or small bug fixes, but I believe those are below the
threshold for "authorship".

This list does not include renderutil. I believe the
copyright and license notices in that directory are already
correct.

This list does not include any Doxygen input. I make no
claims there.

For all files in the XCB util repository that I have any
claim of authorship to, I give my permission for a license
notice to be added, indicating my permission to place these
files under the MIT license used by the rest of XCB.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 10:02:48AM -0700, Barton C Massey wrote:
> ... I really don't want to have to throw your code away.

I dunno, that might be the best option for most of what I've
written in that repository. ;-)

Jamey

p.s. Perhaps unsurprisingly, "bogus.com" is a valid,
registered domain name. :-)