[Xcb] Add xcb_size_hints_is_none() in xcb-util/icccm

Arnaud Fontaine arnaud at andesi.org
Fri Mar 28 08:26:02 PDT 2008

Hello,

    Jamey>  This patch  seems fine  to me.  I'd also  accept a  patch to
    Jamey>  replace all  of the  xcb_size_hints_is_* functions  with one
    Jamey> that  just returns hints->  flags. Which would you  find more
    Jamey> useful?

    Barton> If  I get a vote,  I choose the second  thing.  Those settor
    Barton> and accessor functions seem a bit noisy to me.

The second would  probably means to change a lot the  API (I don't think
this is a  problem at the moment though...), because in  order to have a
consistent API, if we remove xcb_size_hints_is_* functions, we also have
to remove  xcb_wm_hints_state_is_* and xcb_wm_hints_is_*  functions, no?

Thank you.

Regards,
Arnaud Fontaine