[Xcb] Missing padding bytes

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Mon Sep 1 06:05:37 PDT 2008

Hi,

As I promised, here's a new bunch of patches fixing various padding
bytes missing, detecated by -Wpadded.

With latest patches from Bart, xproto get a 0 warning.
xprint and others still have one or two warnings I did not know how to
fix, so I prefered to let as it is.

I also discovered, by chance, a bug in sync.xml I fixed (verified in the
proto description).

There's still a chance I missed some not reported by gcc, but at least
it's far better now. Events and errors were fixed for the one I got a
gcc warnings, the other are still affected, but as Peter said that's not
a big problem.

Please review.

Cheers,
--