[Xcb] [xcb-util/icccm]: last call for comments before commit...

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Sep 12 22:33:23 PDT 2008

In message <20080912183413.GA6012 at abydos.adm.naquadah.org> you wrote:
> At 1221240542 time_t, Barton C Massey wrote:
> > I just am not understanding what the adjective
> > "discriminated" means here?  Sorry I'm so confused.
>
> No idea at all. Was here before us.
> Any better suggestion?

OK, after staring at them for a bit, I think I at least
understand what these functions do. :-) The fact that
nothing in XCB currently uses them makes me want to just
delete them, but I think Arnaud said he's using them, so
what the heck---let's keep them.

I guess I'd name them screen_indexed_atom_name,
resource_indexed_atom_name, and unique_indexed_atom_name
myself.  IMHO even just deleting "discriminated" would make
the names better, though.

    Bart