[Xcb] No XIfEvent like function in XCB?

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Sep 15 01:00:26 PDT 2008

http://tronche.com/gui/x/xlib/events/exposure/expose.html
says

  "The regions decompose into an (arbitrary) set of
   rectangles, and an Expose event is generated for each
   rectangle. For any given window, the X server guarantees
   to report contiguously all of the regions exposed by some
   action that causes Expose events, such as raising a
   window."

I don't guess I see why it's a problem to just queue the
received rectangles until you get to count 0 and then
process them, though?  We could put code in xcb/util to do
that without much trouble, I guess.

	Bart