[Xcb] C++ wrapper for XCB v0.1 released

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Sep 19 00:12:42 PDT 2008

Thanks much for the invitation to view your work!
Unfortunately, the invitation is less useful if each
individual needs to contact you directly (as I would). :-)

A git repository in a location such as github.com would
probably be a better way to make your work available for
perusal.

Thanks much.

	Bart