[Xcb] GSoC proposal questions

Mariusz Ceier mceier at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 01:24:22 PDT 2009

I'm glad to hear that.
Well I was trying to make my proposal in 1500-4000 words  ( as it is on
wiki [0]), yet I ended with ~1100 words. That is why I was trying to
contact mentor for this idea, to ask him for any comments.

Thank you for the answer, I will ask Peter Hutterer then :)

Mariusz Ceier

[0] http://www.x.org/wiki/GSoCApplication#line-31

PS. Bart, sorry for double post, I have chosen wrong button ( "answer"
instead of "answer to all" ) before ...