[Xcb] xcb win32 port

Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy pclouds at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:04:46 PDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Jeetu Golani <jeetu.golani at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also I have been using the win32 port of XCB quite a bit under windows
> and so far it seems to be holding up. Duy your continued feedback here
> would be appreciated. Please join the list so we could all hear from
> you.

My app is still in its infancy. But at least xcb seems to work. Tested
with Vista something (don't know, and don't care either), Wine 1.1.19.

One minor thing: DISPLAY=:0 does not work. How about making DISPLAY=:0
equivalent to DISPLAY=tcp/localhost:0 (until someday Xming/CygwinX
supports a more efficient transport)?
--
Duy