[Xcb] Fwd: Re: xcb win32 port

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Apr 15 21:36:56 PDT 2009

In message <200904160954.12417.jeetu.golani at gmail.com> you wrote:
> Julien:
> >You should probably give your patch for review here.
> >Can you publish a branch containing your work somewhere?
> >Of if it's not too heavy, send them to the list using git
> >format-patch/send-email.
>
> I had submitted the patches to this list. I'll try and put
> up git server on a hostmonster account I have access
> to. Any public or other preferred git servers you can
> recommend would also be great.

github.com is the place most folks stick stuff like this.
If you want an account at x.org, that can probably be
arranged also.

I'm truly sad that we haven't done more to review and
integrate your patches.  I've been just swamped lately, and
look like I will be for at least a couple more weeks.  I'm
hoping that those on this list who actually do Windows
development (which I never do) will beat me to it. :-)

    Bart