[Xcb] Fwd: Re: xcb win32 port

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Thu Apr 16 01:31:53 PDT 2009

At 1239868954 time_t, Barton C Massey wrote:
> I don't see a problem with this, actually.  Email
> sitewranglers at freedesktop.org or whoever it is we're
> supposed to email, and cc me so they'll know I know.

You need to open a bug at BugZilla[1] on product freedesktop.org to get an account.
See the procedure on the freedesktop.org Web site.

But don't wait for it, it usually takes months to have such an account,
so I really advise you to go for github.com for the time being.

[1] http://bugs.freedesktop.org

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou