[Xcb] xproto test failed

Peter Harris git at peter.is-a-geek.org
Mon Feb 16 05:17:23 PST 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 5:41 AM, Julien Danjou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Current git version of xcb-proto fails to pass xmllint:
>
> ./xcb.xsd:58: element extension: Schemas parser error : Element
> '{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}complexType': The content is not
> valid. Expected is (annotation?, (simpleContent | complexContent |
> ((group | all | choice | sequence)?, ((attribute | attributeGroup)*,
> anyAttribute?)))).
>
> The culprit is commit 12a2b2bf7492d292c9f8e2b2abb3be1dc3e98ab1:

I guess this is as good a time as any to advertise
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~peterh/xcbproto-enum/
 or
git pull git://anongit.freedesktop.org/~peterh/xcbproto-enum master

which, among other things, reverts that commit and does the same thing
in a different way.

I'll push http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~peterh/xcbproto-enum/commit/?id=d7f720df741114d42bac270839719aee3da59af5
now; it seems to fix the error.

If anyone has any commentary on the other two commits, I'd appreciate it.

Peter Harris