[Xcb] Release plan

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 08:40:21 PST 2009

Will libxcb 1.2 include the socket handoff functionality?
I ask, because I've got problems when using the socket handoff stuff
-  libxcb is waiting for the xserver forever in some cases.
While its quite likely that this is some problem in my code, it could
also be a problem in libxcb.

Thanks, Clemens