[Xcb] Auto generate xlib bindings?

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Feb 25 10:47:45 PST 2009

XCB's XML isn't a description of the API, it is a
description of the underlying X protocol that we use to
generate the API.  So no, I'm afraid we don't have a way to
generate Xlib bindings.  Obviously, we would suggest that
you model your language bindings after XCB's, which we
believe does them in a much saner way than Xlib's. :-)

	Bart