[Xcb] RFC: Altenum updates for xcb/proto

Peter Harris git at peter.is-a-geek.org
Wed Feb 25 17:14:08 PST 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Antoine Latter wrote:
> I thought this discussion was on how to do the C generation, not what
> to put in the XML?  Maybe I missed something.  As long as we still
> want to go forward with the "altenum" attribute in the XML I'm happy.

That part of the discussion was about the merits of

<enum Nullable/None>
 vs

for use with altenums.

Or, to use links to patches,
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~peterh/xcbproto-enum/diff/
vs
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~peterh/xcbproto-enum/diff/?h=plethora

Does the plethora version work as well (or better) with your planned
code generator?

Thanks in advance,
 Peter Harris