[Xcb] [BUG] iceweasel (debian's firefox) hungs on shutdown in libxcb1

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Sun Jul 19 08:48:19 PDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 12:13 PM, RALOVICH, Kristóf wrote:
> I definitely will not set up a KDE4 dev env to debug it myself, I do
> not have all summer for this. So who should I turn to this with, where
> should I report it?

Honestly, I'm not sure. If you're using Debian I'd just use reportbug to
file a bug report there--on libqtgui4, I guess--and let the package
maintainer figure it out.

I expect it'll help quite a bit if you can do a couple of things first
though.

- Identify why Iceweasel, a Gtk+ app, has Qt linked in when you run it.

- See if you can find a simpler Qt app with the same bug.

Jamey