[Xcb] xpyb wrap function

Donald Ephraim Curtis dcurtis at cs.uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 23 07:55:39 PDT 2009

What would actually be MORE helpful to me, is if there was a function in
the xpyb library that would return the pointer value to the connection.
I need to write some C functions to do some drawing and it'd be nice to
do as much as I could from the python end then just pass that pointer to
my C stuff.  Right now I have to actually connect on the C end just so I
get that pointer value.  Maybe there is already a way and I'm missing
it.