[Xcb] Win32 port changes

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Thu Jun 18 01:14:05 PDT 2009

At 1245268344 time_t, Jeetu Golani wrote:
> Julien, since you've recommended most of the changes I would appreciate your
> comments. Will change the XCB wiki on the win32 port to reflect the changes a
> little later.

Just took a look, and it seems better, indeed. :)

> Speaking about reworking the Win32 port for the current devel tree and
> applying the changes to my git tree at github
> (git://github.com/topcat/xcb-win32.git). I am not certain (nor have I really
> tried to find out) how do I do this using git. Since I already have a repo
> setup with your earlier tree, the history, my changes thereon, how do I add
> all of your current repo to this? (sorry I know I haven't done too much
> reading on this but would appreciate a few clues :) )

Well, you just need to add a remote and to merge it inside your current
branch.
This may not be obvious is you never used git before, so we'll see when
you'll request merge. In the meantime, don't think too much about it. :)

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <julien at danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info