[Xcb] Unable to retrieve xcb master

Jeetu Golani jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Tue May 5 05:30:20 PDT 2009

I've tried retrieving XCB from the following without any issues:

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xcb/libxcb

however this gives me XCB 1.2 since the README had a separate for developers
section and since I wanted the cutting edge devel tree so I could apply my
win32 patches and put them up on githhub I thought git clone git+ssh://
git.freedesktop.org/git/xcb/libxcb would do it.

Should I just apply the patches on 1.2 and upload on github? or is there a
more recent tree I could get from somewhere