[Xcb] [SRM] proposed upload of libxcb to lenny

Julien Cristau jcristau at debian.org
Wed May 27 12:12:17 PDT 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 15:03:02 -0400, Peter Harris wrote:

> He's just proposing a backport for some distro or other. This patch is
> not proposed for libxcb itself. It confused me for a while, too.

Sorry about that.  I cc:ed the xcb list because it's listed as
maintainer for the libxcb package in debian.  I guess I should have made
it more obvious that I was only talking about that package (or maybe
that maintainer field should be changed and pointed at something more
debian-specific).

Cheers,
Julien