[Xcb] BitBlt like method?

IT CPPower itcppower at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 22 18:15:30 PST 2009

I'm trying to for a specific color
on the specified Window/Child (HDC), and return the location of that
pixel. I'm creating a shared library, and since it'll be
cross-platform  I'll need the alternate of HDC because how else would I
specify the target window I need to search for the color in right? (In
windows i'd get a HDC like 5647382, and pass that onto
CreateDIBSection/BitBlt and then use something like
GetObject->bmBits to get the colors data and then search in there).
I need to do this in Linux now... ~ Thanks for any help!
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/