[Xcb] XCB Workshop?

Peter Harris pharris at opentext.com
Mon Feb 1 10:07:05 PST 2010

On 2009-12-03 16:52, Barton C Massey wrote:
> Peter Harris kindly reminded me just now; I'm seriously
> thinking of asking X.Org for money to run an XCB Workshop in
> Portland Oregon USA.  I think March 20-24 2010 would be a
> date, but an alternative would be mid to late June 2010;

Have you nailed down the date yet? We're getting very close to "airplane
tickets get more expensive" time for the March dates.

> Could people please post to the list and indicate whether
> they'd be willing to attend such an event, whether it would
> be useful, whether they'd need travel support, what dates
> work for them, etc?  As Peter pointed out, March is coming
> right up, so we need to get this nailed down.

I'd like to attend. It sounds like a useful event.

Either set of dates should work for me, although I may not be able to
attend the first and/or last day (depending on flight availability and
the exact extended weekend chosen in June). I won't know for sure if I
can attend at all until my employer processes the paperwork. And I can't
start the paperwork without a hard date.

Peter Harris
--
               Open Text Connectivity Solutions Group
Peter Harris                    http://connectivity.opentext.com/