[Xcb] XCB Workshop?

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Feb 1 15:09:44 PST 2010

Honestly, given the timing of getting it together I'm now
leaning toward June.   If folks feel super-strongly, I can
try to book space today or tomorrow, but I'd really prefer
to plan a little farther ahead.

The suggestion of getting an agenda together early is a good
one; anyone want to write it or shall I?

	Bart