[Xcb] Hello xcblist.

Thomas Heller thom.heller at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 3 23:00:14 PST 2010

Hi all,

This is my first post too. For the last couple of month i tried to
develop C++ bindings for xcb from scratch.
Some basic stuff works for now, I initially decided to not write a
generator for the xml files.
However this approach led to nothing.
This is the reason i wrote a parser using boos.spirit. The parsing
works, but i couldn't find any
spare time to finisch the generator.
The reason i am posting is that in the presence of a new binding you
guys might be interested in the stuff
i did so far.
You can find the source at: http://github.com/sithhell/xcppb

Any suggestions and comments are very welcome,
Thomas