[Xcb] Win32 port

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Feb 23 01:27:40 PST 2010

Sigh.  You're right; it doesn't seem to have been merged.

Maybe you can bring the port up to date one more time?  If
you do so, I promise I'll merge it myself right away unless
somebody speaks right up right now with a *really* good
reason not to.

Apologies for this.  We really do value your contribution.
There's just a lot of slack here since none of us use
Windows for development much. :-)

    Bart