[Xcb] splitting xcb/util

Arnaud Fontaine arnaud at andesi.org
Thu Jul 15 20:09:17 PDT 2010

Hi,

    >> I won't  have reliable Internet access for  the next three weeks,
    >> so don't count on much feedback from me during that time. Perhaps
    >> xcb-util will be all split up nicely by the time I get back? :-)

    > Last time I saw Arnaud, he told me he was trying to work on it but
    > have little spare time unfortunately.

I had  a lot of  work before leaving  for Japan on holidays  three weeks
ago, it  should be better when  I will get  back though as I  should not
have  a lot  of work  (hope so  because I  would really  like  to finish
it). Hope that's ok and sorry for the late reply.

Regards,
--
Arnaud Fontaine (arnau)