[Xcb] cursorfont definitions for XCB?

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Jun 8 19:18:28 PDT 2010

I don't think anyone was trying to add any cursors to the
cursor font, for sure.  Just trying to figure out if there
is something we should do in the long run to get rid of this
mystery font encoding.  In the short run, I think we all
agree that we need a shared header file that all of X11 can
use that clearly defines the encoding of the cursor font
using the standard names.  I can't see anything too clever
to do here; just split the necessary encoding into a
separate header file shipped with core X, and include it
wherever.

	Bart